Accelerated flight school is not a walk in the park. It’s difficult, time consuming, and expensive. Having a family only exacerbates these issues. I discuss with you how to prepare your family for your time in flight school, how to manage your time between studying and everything else, and how to budget to afford flight school.
- When/where do I study?
- How much should I study?
- Will I have ANY free time?
- Can I work while I’m in flight school?
- How much does flight school cost?
- How will I pay for it?
- How do I budget for flight school?
- How to prepare your family for flight school.
- How to prepare yourself for flight school.
- How to handle things when they get tough.